Oh shit so cute
Tinni and Sniffer are actually the real life The Fox And The Hound.
Check out the awesome prizes we have up for grabs in our huge SuperWhoLock themed giveaway! One lucky winner will receive:
- SuperWho(Potter!) necklace from Jordan Dené
- SuperWhoLock t-shirt from TheInklingsReserve
- TARDIS headphones from TheNird
- Doctor Who bow tie from Speicher Tie Company
- Team Free Will keychain from GeekTags
- Castiel necklace from Fabricate
- Sherlock stickers from DancingBandGeek
- Sherlock postcards from BlackOutArt
- Follow our blog, Geeky Merch.
- Each reblog of this post counts as an entry. Reblog as many times as you like, but try not to spam your followers too much.
- No giveaway-only blogs. People who use these tend to spam-reblog, and that’s unfair to everyone else. We will be checking!
- We will ship anywhere.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and notified on 31st December 2013!
Good luck with the giveaway, and remember to check out some of the awesome shops that are involved! If you would like to contribute to our next giveaway, click here!
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
"I once told you, secrets have a cost." - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
every single person who reblogs this
will get “doot doot” in their ask box
I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRETSERIOUSLY THOUGH WHAT ARE YOU
I GOT THIS AND I WAS LIKE WHAT THE
there are over 128,000 notes and i still got one
i reblogged this less than 2 minutes ago
how the actual
legit how, in like 30 seconds i got one and this has 500k notes
Made a new sticker and shirt design on my Redbubble. Based off of a thing my acting professor said to a student in class.
Westboro stated intentions to picket Sandy Hook victim funerals, so Anonymous hacked them, and published everything. - Imgur
bless you Anonymous
Of course, Westboro denied the charges and taunted Anonymous as incompetent hackers. They claimed their website was protected by God. Big mistake. A few days later, while a Westboro spokeswoman was boasting about how the church foiled Anonymous on a radio talk show, an Anonymous spokesman called in and hacked the church’s website in real time on the air.
CRYING WITH LAUGHTER
LOOK AT ALL THE BUTT WIGGLES
SO MANY BUTT WIGGLES
these are my kittens, yes they meow weird, but they are mine. i found them all on my own. they are my ohana. back the fuck off camera.
are you fucking kidding me
UK grading system
Time to move to the UK
Dude I would kill for that grading scale
wait, so what is it in america then?
Anything below that is an F
is that real??
ay yo it’s giveaway time and i have shitloads of merch left from youmacon
please read the rules below before reblogging to make sure your entry gets in!!
- this giveaway ends on january 31st, 2014!
- you must be 18 years or older, or have your parent’s permission if you are under 18!
- you must have your ask box open so i can contact you if you win!
- you must respond within 24 hours! if you don’t i will choose another person!
- one reblog/like is allowed. this will count as two entries per person. also, please only enter from one blog. this means you can enter on either a primary or a secondary, not both. any more than one reblog/like and any more than one blog entered and you will be disqualified. please write it down somewhere or index it on your blog that you reblogged/liked it, so you don’t forget and accidentally enter more than two times. no giveaway blogs, i will check.
- by reblog/like i mean you can do both! each blog is allowed both one reblog and one like! you get two entries!!
- you do not have to be following me, but it is always appreciated!
- there will be three winners. each winner will get to choose one tee from the three designs above (first come, first serve, i only have one of each shirt). each winner will also get to choose three of my ten pin sets available on my storenvy (not all are pictured) and 15 extra randomly chosen pins (a total of 39 pins wow)! you will also get three charms, 3 randomly chosen stickers, and a shitload of bookmarks. i don’t know exactly how many you’ll get but it’ll be a lot.
- winners will be chosen with a random number generator.
- i only have size mediums for all the shirts. i do not have any other sizes available, so please don’t ask.
- you can not choose the fandoms/pin designs you want for the 15 randomly chosen pins. i will do this for you. though if there is a particular fandom that triggers you for some reason, please let me know (because i know hannibal can be a pretty sensitive subject to some people)
- i ship worldwide! you do not have to pay for shipping, i will cover that!
- if there is anything else you want to know that isn’t covered above, please don’t hesitate to shoot me an ask!
- asks that have already been answered regarding this giveaway can be found here
Miley Cyrus Treats Couple at Restaurant
Miley Cyrus paid for a couple’s meal after she disturbed them in a restaurant.
The ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer was reportedly noisy and caused a scene when she and a friend went into an upmarket eatery in New York, but after a couple complained, she immediately went over to apologize.
A witness explained to the National Enquirer: ”She went over and apologized and told the folks, ‘I’m sorry, I’ve just had too much caffeine today.’ Then she asked the couple about themselves.”
The pair were celebrating their second wedding anniversary, so generous Miley left $100 to cover their bill and posed for pictures with them.
Miley may be famous for her risqué outfits and twerking dance moves, but many people are surprised to find she is actually very down-to-earth and polite.
After she had guest appeared on U.S. TV show ‘Saturday Night Live’, a source said: ”Everyone expected Miley to show up with major attitude - but were stunned when she turned out to be a major sweetheart.
”She went out of her way to be kind to everyone - just plain old nice - posing for pictures backstage and signing autographs for the crew.”
someone with risqué dance moves and twerking dance moves is down to earth and polite at the same time what is this sorcery
"Spider-Man is back"